Easy Oatmeal Muffin Recipe
Hello everyone and welcome back to yet another easy baking recipe!
Yesterday I decided to make a batch of Oatmeal Muffins for Adam and I to take to work as well as to have an easy on the go option for the mornings!
What to buy:
-2/3 cup brown sugar
-1/2 cup vegetable oil
-1/2 cup milk
-1 cup all-purpose flower (I used whole wheat)
-3/4 cup instant oatmeal
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-1 pinch salt
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C);
2. Place paper or silicone muffin cups in tray;
3. Whisk eggs, brown sugar, vegetable oil and milk together in a bowl until smooth;
4. Stir flour, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt into wet ingredients to form a batter;
5. fill the prepared muffin cups with batter;
6. Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 17-20 minutes.
p.s. I used my teal handheld KitchenAid mixer for this recipe instead of my bigger one and it turned out really well!
I will say that with doing this for the first time in a smaller oven (every oven will differ slightly), 20 minutes was a little too long for me, however they were not burnt and still husband approved!
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy fall recipe!