Whipped Ice Coffee Recipe:
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I decided to try this new whipped ice coffee that everyone and their mama's are trying out and make a blog post on how I achieved it!
*SPOILER ALERT: it turned out delicious!
What you will need:
-2 tablespoons instant coffee
-2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
-2 tablespoons warm water (tap is fine)
-A hand mixer
-A big bowl
-1 cup of milk
1. Mix the instant coffee, sugar and water together in a bowl;
2. Grab your hand mixer and mix the ingredients until the coffee becomes a whipped consistency and lighter in colour (took me maybe 2-3 minutes);
3. Add 1 cup of milk to your glass and some ice cubes;
4. Pour the coffee mixture over top of the milk;
5. Add your favorite straw and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this easy quick pick me up as much as I did!